Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Feeling Unsafe in a Very Safe World
- Suicide Rates Are Rising, But Nobody Really Knows Why
- What’s the Difference Between a Psychologist vs a Psychiatrist?
- Growing Beyond Labels: We are Not Simply a Disorder
- Can a Single TV Show Influence a Presidential Election?
Parenting & Children
- Practice Doesn’t Have to Make Perfect: Emotional Regulation Is a Lifelong Journey
- 3 Lessons that Gloria Vanderbilt Taught Us About Coping with a Child’s Suicide
- Cyberbullying: The Psychological Effects on Teens
- Honoring Stepdads on Father’s Day
- 10 Things I’ve Learned as a Therapist and a Mom about Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- What Is ERP for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?
- How an Innovative Therapy Technique Made Me Feel like a Superhero When I Was at My Worst
- Four Steps to Manage Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Challenges for Moms Who Have OCD
- OCD and Autism
- Podcast: Religion and Mental Illness
- Podcast: Openly Discussing Suicide in Our Communities
- From Attempting Suicide to Feeling Full of Life: One Woman’s Story
- How Employers Can Support Women During Postpartum Depression
- 12 Depression Busters for New Moms